God Hears her Devotion

8:31 AM

Oh we serve an awesome God and all this family here brought them from another continent and we always have people here from every continent of the world.

Do you know that God actually practice entire family all the way from India and it's how God brought them? She was praying for hope and God told her, " I want you to go to Canada. I want you to visit Miracle Arena and I want you to visit the prophet of God and I want you to hear from him.

Now, listen to her testimony and her story about how God brought her here.

Tell us what happened? How many years have you been planning to come to the miracle arena?"

"2 years"

"And what happened?"

I realized that this is the day the Lord has made. And it is beautiful in his eyes and has no words to tell.Praise the Lord, first, I want to thank prophet Kofi Danso. I do not know .. I just went through the internet and was just passing by and I saw one message of prophet Kofi Danso stating; "alter versus alter" I just happened to go through it. I do not know who prophet Kofi Danso was. Where he's from and today I'm in his place. If not for the God we serve and if not further God is here that message would not have reached me and I would not have been here. He is the person, through his message today I'm here, traveling so many kilometers and landed up into this place called Canada. To this place called miracle arena. To the glory of God and this is a testimony to know that he's God speaks and he speaks through a man of God, a prophet like Kofi Danso. God spoke to me just like that and I kept quiet as I sat and as I stood as he kept on telling me, its Canada and its Miracle arena and you have to be there. And all said and done, to the glory of God I had no finances, I had no visa for this trip, my passport was empty and no stamp on it and to the glory of God, I tried to get him a visa and once got rejected to come to this place with no bad intention. To the glory of God, I didn't give up. I prayed and finally, I got the visa. I have no words and I kept crying and praying because I don't have any finances. God provided me the finance to be here. God provided me the visas to be here. God provided me the time to be with prophet Kofi Danso. All glory to God!”

Watch the full video how this woman is blessed by God here:
Learn more about Prophet Kofi Danso on our website. Read the Prophet Kofi Danso latest links on our About page. Listen to the Prophet Kofi Danso music and podcast on our Soundcloud page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments